Virtual Assistant- Telemarketing, Research & Training job in Kenya
Inceptor is an Innovation Centre in Kenya offering Tech–Solutions & Training.
Inceptor helps businesses around the world to build skilled professional team quickly and cost-effectively through management of tech-solutions for companies in need of these talents to fulfil their growth needs.
Our Goal is solving the global tech-talent shortage by identifying the untapped brilliant talents; exposing them to learning opportunities at an elite level and placing them to work with partner companies looking for these talents as part of their team.
What We Do
- Tech Solutions: We offer Tech Services including; Software & Mobile App Development, Cyber security, Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Payment Integration, Networking, Computer & Mobile Repair Services.
- Training: We offer one on one hands-on skills training in tech courses to equip you with tech skills aiming at building an eclectic community of developers, innovators and digital entrepreneurs.
- Placement: After the training, we place our trainees for incubation and acceleration programs, and recommend them for job/internship placement or guide them to online work.
- Mentorship: We offer free mentorship support for developers, innovators, digital entrepreneurs and freelancing through a network of mentors, investors and business coaches.
We are looking for a talented, organized, process-oriented thinker to take up the role of Marketing Professional to develop and implement marketing and advertising campaigns. This individual’s main responsibilities will be to present Inceptor in a way that strengthens our brand while increasing the total number of students who go through our programs and promote our tech solutions.
- Coming up with a marketing strategy and designing the process for its successful implementation
- Closing sales
- Marketing and Channels
- Developing a marketing strategy designed to optimize the customer journey and grow the Inceptor brand by increasing online traffic to the our website to trigger conversion
- Testing, managing and scaling key digital marketing channels including but not limited to organic and paid social media marketing, email, SEM and SEO, amongst others
- Owning key performance metrics to track effectiveness of all channels
- Defining the monthly budget needed to realize Inceptor’s goals across all marketing channels
- Degree in marketing or ICT or related field.
- Proven working experience in marketing in busy organization.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Ability to offer training and mentorship on the principals of marketing
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Age between 24 – 35 years
How to apply?
- You will need to email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Personal Profile or CV
- Subject Line: Application “Role name” (Your full name)