Inceptor Kenya: We are an ICT Support Centre offering Technology Services and Training in Software Development and Digital Marketing. We also offer Job Placement and Work Mentorship to people who aspire to build a great career in technology and digital entrepreneurship. We intend to create great businesses leveraging unique tech skills. Our goal is to nurture a generation of Digital Entrepreneurs and Tech Professionals.
What We Do
- Tech Solutions: We offer Tech Services including; Software & Mobile App Development, Cyber security, Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Payment Integration, Networking, Computer & Mobile Repair Services.
- Training: We offer one on one hands-on skills training in tech courses to equip you with tech skills aiming at building an eclectic community of developers, innovators and digital entrepreneurs.
- Placement: After the training, we place our trainees for incubation and acceleration programs, and recommend them for job/internship placement or guide them to online work.
- Mentorship: We offer free mentorship support for developers, innovators, digital entrepreneurs and freelancing through a network of mentors, investors and business coaches.
- Help design and implement functional requirements
- Build efficient back-end features in Python
- Integrate front-end components into applications
- Manage testing and bug fixes
- Prepare technical documentation
- Collaborate with UX/UI developers to implement design into the code
- Coach fellow team members
- Implement software enhancements and suggest improvements
- 1-3 years as Python Developer
- Experience with Python frameworks (e.g. Django, Flask, Bottle)
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and REST API’s
- Understanding of key value pair and relational databases and SQL
- Attention to detail
- Ability to self-start and contribute in a distributed team environment
- Willingness to document designs, code and test procedures
- Willingness to continue training and pursue requested certifications
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- Proven records of accomplishment of previous projects.
How to apply?
- You will need to email the following to email@example.com
- Your Personal Profile or CV
- Subject Line: Application “Role name” (Your full name)