Inceptor is the leading Innovation Centre in Africa offering Tech-Solutions & Training in Software Development, Mobile App Development, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design & Cybersecurity among other tech-skills programs.
Our Goal is solving the global tech-talent shortage by identifying the untapped brilliant talents; exposing them to learning opportunities at an elite level and placing them to work with partner companies looking for these talents as part of their team.
Inceptor helps businesses around the world to build remote teams quickly and cost-effectively through management of tech-solutions for companies in need of these talents to fulfill their growth needs.
Our headquarters is in Kenya with technologists in South Africa, Ghana, Nigeria, Rwanda & Egypt.
WHAT WE DO
- Live-project Training: We offer fully practical, personalized and objective-driven training aimed at equipping learners with competitive professional skills to advance in their career and perform at world class level.
- Placement: Through our placement program, over 75% of our students are absorbed by partner companies in need of professionals with these rare tech-skills talent to work with them.
- Mentorship: Luckily, our instructors are experienced technology experts already working in the industry. Through our Incubation Program, we help our students reach their full human potential by achieving their goals through training and supporting them to understanding and benefiting from opportunities in the technology space.
WHY JOIN US
By joining an Inceptor, you become part of our Tech Professional Community who collaborates with other professionals in learning, sharing of knowledge and giving value to the community;
- Objective Training. We offer goal-driven training based on a goal, passion and interest.
- Our training is skill-based, 100% hands-on practical & on Live-projects.
- Placement. We help in linking up qualified tech professionals to partner companies in need of these technologists.
- We have a tech incubation program for the students to work on live projects or clients’ gigs under our mentorship.
- We help our students in profiling & promoting their tech-skills talents.
- Seasoned trainers – Training by instructors who are experts already in the industry.
Our computer training in Kenya is structured into three main programs.
This is basic training in ICT courses. This program is targeted for primary and secondary school students. Computer Programming at a young age helps kids to gain advantages in thinking, processing and communicating. These skills will later help kids to be innovative, computer science course, which will translate into nearly any profession. Being able to program and develop computer apps and software can translate into success especially in the Kenyan market. To sign up students into the program, we run competitions in secondary schools where we ask the student to come up with market viable ideas. We pick the best 3 students from who enroll for our training program on a scholarship basis.
This program targets students who have graduated from high schools, university and colleges taking in computer science and other IT-related courses. The program prepares students for the ICT job market in the courses we offer are hands-on skills that are very marketable. We fine-tune their skills and attitude as we align them to fit in the job market. In every cohort, we place at least 90% of the graduates. The training comprises focuses on programming skills and soft skills. The postgraduate training has been guided by data that we annually collect from ICT companies in Kenya in regards to the performance of ICT graduates at the workplace.
Advance Training Program
We offer training to staff members in IT companies specializing in software and mobile app development & data science. Most of the training request is when companies are adopting a new technology and they would require incorporating into their companies and they would like their staff members to be equipped with the particular training. We also offer computer training to ICT colleges in Kenya among other technology institutions.