ICT Campus Ambassadors For College & University Students in Kenya
Inceptor Kenya: We are an Innovation Hub offering Technology Services and Training in Software Development and Digital Marketing. We also offer Job Placement and Work Mentorship to people who aspire to build a great career in technology and digital entrepreneurship. We intend to create great businesses leveraging unique tech skills. Our goal is to nurture a generation of Digital Entrepreneurs and Tech Professionals.
What We Do
- Tech Solutions: We offer Tech Services including; Software & Mobile App Development, Cyber security, Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Payment Integration, Networking, Computer & Mobile Repair Services.
- Training: We offer one on one hands-on skills training in tech courses to equip you with tech skills aiming at building an eclectic community of developers, innovators and digital entrepreneurs.
- Placement: After the training, we place our trainees for incubation and acceleration programs, and recommend them for job/internship placement or guide them to online work.
- Mentorship: We offer free mentorship support for developers, innovators, digital entrepreneurs and freelancing through a network of mentors, investors and business coaches.
Why We Are Hiring For This Role
Inceptor Kenya is growing in all capacities and having built its foundation on tech training, empowerment and employability of students, an increased need for Campus Ambassadors arose. Campus Ambassadors will play a crucial role when it comes to introducing Inceptor to their respective learning institutions and helping Students Identify Emerging Opportunities the Technology Space.
- Generate new leads among the campus population by:
- Identifying and actively introducing Inceptor to campus students, groups and/or leaders.
- Increase campus penetration using campus notice boards, word of mouth, and social media promotion via the Inceptor Fan page.
- Developing your own creative ideas to assist in campus outreach efforts, identifying the types of events most likely to engage students’ imaginations and interests, and methods/ways to encourage attendance.
- Host and plan workshops at your school, powered by Inceptor
- Hanging posters and distributing flyers about Inceptor all over campus
- Actively sharing content shared by Inceptor on Social Media platforms
- Inviting fellow students to events hosted by Inceptor
- Organizing at least one meetup/ event within campus every quarter.
- At the end of the semester (3 Months) one should have been involved in at least 3 Activities that promote Inceptor and its products:
- 6 (Six) external activities with an attendance rate of 30
- 3 (Three) internal activities with an attendance rate of 50
- Please note that the responsibilities may change as per business demands
- Be currently undergoing a university/college program
- Be a Second Year Student and Above
- Active person/leader in campus
- 1 year plus Involvement in a campus club/clubs
- Keen awareness of the campus influencers both students and faculty
- Must have ran events before
- Have a Tech background (preferred)
- Influential in their space – On ground and Online
- Have a Good online presence
- Have Strong networks and Well connected
- Have a Good relationship with the Campus Administration
- Must be willing to working over the weekends
- Must be Proactive
- Be able to work with people from diverse backgrounds and groups
- Social and OutGoing
- Responsible and Organized
- Open Minded
- Passion for tech
- Event organising
- Sales mindset
- People Skills/Interpersonal Skills
- Communication skills both Oral and Written
- Persuasion Skills
- Information Seeker
- Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Listening Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
How to apply?
- You will need to email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Personal Profile or CV
- Subject Line: Application “Role name” (Your full name)