WEB Application Administrator (I & II)
Job Type: Full-time
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location (Nairobi)
Web Application Administrators aren’t necessarily developers and they’re not users, but they are critical to keeping the application operations running. They understand how the application works, manage its functions, update, tune, diagnose, and babysit both internal and third-party of the applications.
About the job.
Inceptor is an Innovation Centre in Africa offering Tech-solutions & Training.
Our goal is solving the global tech-talent shortage by identifying the untapped brilliant talents; exposing them to learning opportunities at an elite level and placing them to work with partner companies looking for these talents as part of their team.
Inceptor Kenya is looking to hire a Web Application Administrator with a problem solving & analytical mind to manage one of its newly launched product.
Website Manager Responsibilities:
- Planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and upgrading the organization’s website.
- Responding to and troubleshooting all website issues.
- Identifying and responding to all website security breaches.
- Ensuring that the website is protected by enabling the appropriate security measures.
- Conducting content audits to eliminate redundant and/or duplicate information.
- Creating appropriate website content aligned with the organization’s strategy.
- Ensuring website quality and efficiency by conducting regular test plans.
- Improving the user experience of the website regularly.
- Collaborating with all staff and management to ensure that the website aligns with brand strategy and meets the organization’s standards.
- Creating strategies to grow subscriber base and web traffic metrics.
- Ensuring full compliance on the website with all laws and regulations.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry best practices and monitoring competitor websites.
Web App Administrator I
- A degree in IT Related field with a proven experience in web design or web development skills.
Web App Administrator II
- A degree in IT Related field with a proven experience in web design or web development skills; and A training in business related field (BM, HR, PR).
- Experience in HTML and CSS, adhering to web standards developing content and experience performing conceptual and creative work.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements
- Knowledge of content management systems (WordPress, Expression Engine).
- Graphic design skills.
- Strong attention to detail with an analytical mind and outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent content creation and writing skills.
- Fantastic time management skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with the users.
- Ability to effectively communicate.
Physical Requirements and/or Working Conditions
- This classification functions in a standard office environment.
- Must be able to communicate expediently and exchange accurate information via phone, computer and in person.
- Must be able to observe and evaluate data in a variety of formats, including electronic posters, videos, audios & Graphics.
- Work with overlapping projects and deadlines.
- Work as a team member.
- Work with sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be able to work hours during a legislative session that include holidays and as needed.
How to Apply
Are you qualified for this position and interested in working with us?
You will need to email the following to email@example.com
- Your Personal Profile or CV
- Subject Line: Application “Role name” (Your full name)
We do appreciate the time that you invested in this application. We value you & Every Application Matters!
(Please be advised that Inceptor does NOT ask for money from applicants under any circumstances during its recruitment process. Interested applicants are encouraged to exercise caution upon receiving any such interview opportunity that requires payment of any money.)