Inceptor is an Innovation Centre in Kenya offering Tech–Solutions & Training.
Inceptor helps businesses around the world to build skilled professional team quickly and cost-effectively through management of tech-solutions for companies in need of these talents to fulfil their growth needs.
Our Goal is solving the global tech-talent shortage by identifying the untapped brilliant talents; exposing them to learning opportunities at an elite level and placing them to work with partner companies looking for these talents as part of their team.
What We Do
- Tech Solutions: We offer Tech-Services & Training.
- Training: We offer one on one hands-on skills training in tech courses to equip you with tech skills aiming at building an eclectic community of developers, innovators and digital entrepreneurs.
- Placement: After the training, we place our trainees for incubation and acceleration programs, and recommend them for job/internship placement or guide them to online work.
- Mentorship: We offer free mentorship support for developers, innovators, digital entrepreneurs and freelancing through a network of mentors, investors and business coaches.
JOB REQUIREMENTS & QUALIFICATION
- Degree/ Diploma in Electrical & Electronic Engineering – Electronic/Telecommunication Option.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in the technical industry, must be experienced in installation and maintenance of Alarm, CCTV, Access Control, Fire Alarm.
- Exceptional communication skills, commitment, resourcefulness, results oriented and self-driven, Customer Focus, Initiative, Interpersonal Skills, Self-Management, Sales Skills
- Ability to offer Training in a classroom model (Focus).
- Technical Survey skills, Computer skills.
- Must have problem solving skills
- Proficiency in English
- Flexible in meeting customer needs. May include use of logistics such as motorcycles or vehicles
- The ideal candidate for the above position should also be a team player with drive and initiative and demonstrate ability to achieve results.
HOW TO APPLY?
- You will need to email the following to email@example.com
- Your Personal Profile or CV
- Subject Line: Application “Role name” (Your full name)
We do appreciate the time that you invested in this application. We value you & Every Application Matters!