Inceptor Kenya: We are an Innovation Centre offering Tech–Solutions & Training in Kenya.
Inceptor helps businesses around the world to build skilled professional team quickly and cost-effectively through management of tech-solutions for companies in need of these talents to fulfil their growth needs.
Our Goal is solving the global tech-talent shortage by identifying the untapped brilliant talents; exposing them to learning opportunities at an elite level and placing them to work with partner companies looking for these talents as part of their team.
What We Do
- Tech Solutions: We offer Tech Services including; Software & Mobile App Development, Cyber security, Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Payment Integration, Networking, Computer & Mobile Repair Services.
- Training: We offer one on one hands-on skills training in tech courses to equip you with tech skills aiming at building an eclectic community of developers, innovators and digital entrepreneurs.
- Placement: After the training, we place our trainees for incubation and acceleration programs, and recommend them for job/internship placement or guide them to online work.
- Mentorship: We offer free mentorship support for developers, innovators, digital entrepreneurs and freelancing through a network of mentors, investors and business coaches.
- Design and implement company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Monitor and report HR metrics to the Leadership team
- Coordinate our Performance Management process
- Coach and develop management in line with our talent philosophy
- Provides IT supports training and orientation for new technology users.
- Walk clients/ staff through solutions to solve problems. Demonstrates great customer service skills, listens carefully, and exercises patience.
- Documents daily tasks. Training, and support sessions to inform the department and organization better regarding IT support needs.
- Maintains records of hardware and software inventory.
- Maintain essential operations including Training and Tech Services
- Enable faster and smarter business operations
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities and achievements.
- Diploma or a degree in Information Technology or any other Business other related field
- At least Experience of 1 years in the same field preferably in the education sector
- At least 1+ years of Proven work experience as a Administrative Operations
- Aged 25-35 years
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate analytical thinking and quick problem solution skills.
- Experience with Help desk solutions will be an added advantage
HOW TO APPLY?
- You will need to email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your Personal Profile or CV
- Subject Line: Application “Role name” (Your full name)