Inceptor is an Innovation Centre in Kenya offering Tech–Solutions & Training.
Inceptor helps businesses around the world to build skilled professional team quickly and cost-effectively through management of tech-solutions for companies in need of these talents to fulfil their growth needs.
Our Goal is solving the global tech-talent shortage by identifying the untapped brilliant talents; exposing them to learning opportunities at an elite level and placing them to work with partner companies looking for these talents as part of their team.
What We Do
- Tech Solutions: We offer Tech Services including; Software & Mobile App Development, Cyber security, Graphic Design, Digital Marketing, Payment Integration, Networking, Computer & Mobile Repair Services.
- Training: We offer one on one hands-on skills training in tech courses to equip you with tech skills aiming at building an eclectic community of developers, innovators and digital entrepreneurs.
- Placement: After the training, we place our trainees for incubation and acceleration programs, and recommend them for job/internship placement or guide them to online work.
- Mentorship: We offer free mentorship support for developers, innovators, digital entrepreneurs and freelancing through a network of mentors, investors and business coaches.
We are looking for a creative Software Developer (Web & Mobile App Developer) with the current knowledge to interpret our clients’ needs and to design solutions Apps
- Certificate in Software and Mobile App Development
- Degree or a Diploma in Computer Science and other related fields
- Experience Length: 1 year
- With an explosive portfolio and a strong background in web & Mobile Application development tools and languages.
- Ability to work on Payment Gateway Integrations,
- Proven Projects.
How to apply?
- You will need to email the following to email@example.com
- Your Personal Profile or CV
- Subject Line: Application “Role name” (Your full name)